> Practice Areas > In-House
Job Skills Training Programs
IN-HOUSE JOB SKILLS TRAINING
World Class companies recognize that leading-edge technologies
are critical to being competitive. Of equal importance is workforce
flexibility and skill in applying these technologies.
Many successful organizations are experiencing difficulty in supporting
their growth without enough personnel adequately trained in basic
job skills and World Class (Lean) operations know-how.
Strong basic job skills are the first line of defense against
poor quality and low productivity.
Companies now recognize the need to develop in-house training capabilities
to turn this challenge into a competitive edge.
TCA can assess
your training needs and assist in developing a valuable and practical
in-house training program.
We'll work with you to:
• Provide a permanent in-house education and training
capability that will support business needs, including
compliance with ISO 9000 training requirements
• Gain the strategic and economic advantages associated
with a well-trained, flexible, and highly motivated workforce.
• Build superior knowledge and skill
in core process technologies such as machine tool operation, blueprint reading, shop math, CAD/CAM)
• Augment basic skills with education and training in
Lean Operations, Six Sigma Quality, team working, and other World
Class philosophies and techniques.
TCA has developed a step-by-step approach to accomplish these objectives:
• Identify critical education and
• Select and develop Steering
Team and Training Coordinator
• Prepare and deliver a Steering Team education and planning
• Designate sources of job-specific
training, both inside and outside the company
• Document a plan for developing
trainers and materials to meet identified needs
• Prepare templates for training materials
and assist in creating modules.
• Conduct sessions to prepare
in-house trainers to deliver training modules effectively
• Evaluate initial training efforts and facilitate an expansion
An investment in TCA’s assistance will enable you to:
• Transform your workforce into a competitive weapon
• Create a permanent, self-perpetuating training system
tailored to your company’s needs
• Assign a core group of effective in-house trainers that
can be expanded as the company grows
• Implement a program that satisfies ISO 9000 training
• Help employees recognize their opportunities for growth
and advancement by meeting measurable job skill and team participation
• Retain key contributors by providing advanced skill development
and cross training opportunities
• Improve performance through clear work instructions and
effective training methods
• Execute the program systematically
• Avoid false starts and wasted efforts
Contact Us for a Free Assessment!